Forum Archive

You're at the forum archive. The forums were taken down years ago due to some unfortunate astroturfing attempts by a couple retailers. At the time, I was very concerned about exposing readers to a bunch of input-that-might-be-fake, or creating a situation where the well-behaved retailers were at a disadvantage.

However, because a number of readers had posted helpful comments & reviews, and I didn't want to see it all vanish into oblivion permanently, I kept a backup around. What you're seeing now is that backup (almost 7 years old now - don't ask how I managed to get it running again...). Things are a bit scattered, and you can't post anything new (the buttons have all been disabled), but the original content is here if you're interested.

Time to empty the 2006 FSA!!!

EyeglassRetailerReviews.com Forum Index -> EyeglassRetailerReviews.com Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AuthorMessage
jps

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:38 amNov 04, 2006    Post subject: Time to empty the 2006 FSA!!!

I have about $500 left in my 2006 FSA. Just visited the dentist and don't anticipate the doctor giving me new expensive prescriptions, so it's time to do a little Christmas shopping for myself ... without worry about the money since it's "use it or lose it" Razz

Thanks for the EyeBuyDirect link. I always wanted a pair of sports sunglasses but can't afford Oakley prices. The Moritz looks good at $49.95 and will be good for the upcoming winter "snow glare".

I see plenty of new eyeglass options since my purchases early this year. One thing I'd like to say about about online purchases that others may find interesting ... the glasses I purchased at winter's end/early spring of this year have held up just fine. The finish hasn't worn off, the lenses haven't fallen out, etc. I don't think I'll ever go back to a retail store, except maybe to get an idea for frames Laughing
EyeglassRetailerReviews.com Forum Index -> EyeglassRetailerReviews.com ForumAll times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Finished with the forums? Click here to head back to the main Eyeglass Retailer Reviews site.