Forum Archive

You're at the forum archive. The forums were taken down years ago due to some unfortunate astroturfing attempts by a couple retailers. At the time, I was very concerned about exposing readers to a bunch of input-that-might-be-fake, or creating a situation where the well-behaved retailers were at a disadvantage.

However, because a number of readers had posted helpful comments & reviews, and I didn't want to see it all vanish into oblivion permanently, I kept a backup around. What you're seeing now is that backup (almost 7 years old now - don't ask how I managed to get it running again...). Things are a bit scattered, and you can't post anything new (the buttons have all been disabled), but the original content is here if you're interested.

glassescrafter.com

EyeglassRetailerReviews.com Forum Index -> Others
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AuthorMessage
deeplymadly

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:25 pmJun 19, 2006    Post subject: glassescrafter.com

This site offers hi-index 1.61 as super thin lenses free, and more than 1000 frames, some of the frames really nice. the total price also very low, about 25 pounds you can already buy very nice glasses.
hund_

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:41 pmJun 20, 2006    Post subject:

please state why you like them[did you buy glasses from them]

and quit spaming Cool
deeplymadly

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:36 amJun 21, 2006    Post subject:

hund_ wrote:
please state why you like them[did you buy glasses from them]

and quit spaming Cool

They offer the free super thin 1.61 lenses, spexmaniac offer free super thin lenses as well, but their frame not so beautiful, and the style of frame of glassescrafter.com quite nice, not so expensive when considering price, style and lenses together, I have compared several online store and find this one is the most impressive.
deeplymadly

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:42 amJun 21, 2006    Post subject:

and most online store claim theire price as 10 pounds or 15 pounds, but in fact when you choose a decent frame, in most cases, the price will be over £25, and after you set lenses to your frame, another 20-30 pounds will be added. But at Glassescrafter.com , you can buy a fashionable glasses with super thin lenses at the price of £25 only. That's the most important, no extra money on lenses, and frames look nice.
deeplymadly

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:52 amJun 21, 2006    Post subject:

i like their site, it looks really cute, the best interface among online eyeglasses store, highly recommend you to have a look. I aleady oder one pair from them
http://www.glassescrafter.co.uk/Product/en-US/Detail/1451.aspx
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:36 amJun 25, 2006    Post subject:

Please refrain from posting the same message in every forum, as they will be moved to this one, or deleted entirely. In addition, the 39dollarglasses, optical4less, and goggles4u forums are for talk about those retailers in particular.

Thanks.
EyeglassRetailerReviews.com Forum Index -> OthersAll times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Finished with the forums? Click here to head back to the main Eyeglass Retailer Reviews site.