Forum Archive

You're at the forum archive. The forums were taken down years ago due to some unfortunate astroturfing attempts by a couple retailers. At the time, I was very concerned about exposing readers to a bunch of input-that-might-be-fake, or creating a situation where the well-behaved retailers were at a disadvantage.

However, because a number of readers had posted helpful comments & reviews, and I didn't want to see it all vanish into oblivion permanently, I kept a backup around. What you're seeing now is that backup (almost 7 years old now - don't ask how I managed to get it running again...). Things are a bit scattered, and you can't post anything new (the buttons have all been disabled), but the original content is here if you're interested.

Has anyone tried to contact the authorities?

EyeglassRetailerReviews.com Forum Index -> VALUEglasses
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AuthorMessage
RayRay

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:57 pmMay 28, 2006    Post subject: Has anyone tried to contact the authorities?

Hi! Whew! I'm glad I found this forum and EyeglassRetailerReviews.com - b/c I was about to order a set of glasses (actually 2 sets!) from VALUEglasses.com
Needless to say I did not thanks to this site and forum.
My only other question - has anyone tried to contact the appropriate authorities? I hate to see people getting ripped off...we all work hard for what we do and try to be cost conscious consumers - but that's no reason to get ripped off...

Anyways - thanks to all and to the site master of EyeglassRetailerReviews.com

I've got some glasses coming from Goggles4U so I definitely want to contribute a review when my glasses come in!
Thanks!
Ray
EyeglassRetailerReviews.com Forum Index -> VALUEglassesAll times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Finished with the forums? Click here to head back to the main Eyeglass Retailer Reviews site.