Forum Archive

You're at the forum archive. The forums were taken down years ago due to some unfortunate astroturfing attempts by a couple retailers. At the time, I was very concerned about exposing readers to a bunch of input-that-might-be-fake, or creating a situation where the well-behaved retailers were at a disadvantage.

However, because a number of readers had posted helpful comments & reviews, and I didn't want to see it all vanish into oblivion permanently, I kept a backup around. What you're seeing now is that backup (almost 7 years old now - don't ask how I managed to get it running again...). Things are a bit scattered, and you can't post anything new (the buttons have all been disabled), but the original content is here if you're interested.

Ordered 3-15-2007, Received 3-28-2007

EyeglassRetailerReviews.com Forum Index -> Optical4less
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AuthorMessage
kvl

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:56 amMar 17, 2007    Post subject: Ordered 3-15-2007, Received 3-28-2007

I put in an order for my eight year old daughter. I did get $10 Off the price from the coupon posted in this website.
Frame(59) + Lense(59) + 8 (shipping) - 10=$116 Total price for bendable frame and transition lense. This is my first time order glasses from the internet. I will keep you posted on this order. I am very thankful for having this website.

Here is the order details:
Frame : mbendable MB022 Dark_Silver 1$59.00 USD
Size of current frame : 48mm x 26mm - 124mm
Total frame width: 125 mm
"Choose by our professionals"
Lens Type : Transition_Brown(1.56) $59.00 USD
Prescription Info
PD : 59
OD (Right)-1.50
OS (Left)-2.00

Shipping$8 USD
Discount7.94% OFF (use the coupon from this web site for $10 off)
Pay Method : credit_card
Pay status : Paid
Total price : $116 USD

I placed this order on 3-15 and it is shipped on 3-20.
Left HongKong on 3-22. Destination USA.
Arrived yesterday afternoon 3-28. My daughter seems to be very happy so far. The glasses tend to slide down her nose a little bit. Other than that no headache nothing bad...
I plan to order an other pair for my older daughter next week after her eye exam.

Actually, this actually cost $119 on my credit card. Not a big deal.
After a month of use, my daughter are very happy with the glasses. The frame is made in Japan. The transition lenses work very well. High quality glasses. I took some pictures but don't know how to post them here.
EyeglassRetailerReviews.com Forum Index -> Optical4lessAll times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Finished with the forums? Click here to head back to the main Eyeglass Retailer Reviews site.