Forum Archive

You're at the forum archive. The forums were taken down years ago due to some unfortunate astroturfing attempts by a couple retailers. At the time, I was very concerned about exposing readers to a bunch of input-that-might-be-fake, or creating a situation where the well-behaved retailers were at a disadvantage.

However, because a number of readers had posted helpful comments & reviews, and I didn't want to see it all vanish into oblivion permanently, I kept a backup around. What you're seeing now is that backup (almost 7 years old now - don't ask how I managed to get it running again...). Things are a bit scattered, and you can't post anything new (the buttons have all been disabled), but the original content is here if you're interested.

New rimless lens options available

EyeglassRetailerReviews.com Forum Index -> Zenni Optical
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AuthorMessage
jps

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:04 amMar 10, 2006    Post subject: New rimless lens options available

I ordered a pair of glasses from Zenni just yesterday. While researching what to order, I had no problem picking a rimless frame, but initially had difficulty choosing a lens size. The information about lens size wasn't clear.

That's changed. Now, they offer about 20 different lens sizes, giving you the exact dimensions of each and a picture of what shape they are. It makes picking a lens shape much easier; for me it became a "no brainer" as I knew exactly what size/shape I wanted.
EyeglassRetailerReviews.com Forum Index -> Zenni OpticalAll times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Finished with the forums? Click here to head back to the main Eyeglass Retailer Reviews site.